losing temper just cos things happened? Does that solve the problem?
Saturday, February 28, 2009 / 3:29 AM
losing temper on a small matther..
blaming the other when things happen..
Does that get the problem solved?
Does that person deserve such kind of attitude?
Damn!! guess it nvr plays good to be nice...
its only a small matter.. ur lost of temper will only make that person scare of telling u stuff..
i guess nxt time i shld do my checking b4 telling or letting u know the truth..if its reali my mistake.. i shld do my part to solve it. shant share anything with u.. cos that will only cause me being scolded, get angry by u.. nothing shld b shared & go thru with u.. cos nothing will happen except mi being blamed...
Don't i just deserve some patience guidance? more forgiveness?
just some grumbling...
a Note as a reminder.. there is a limit to my tolerance level on all sorts of nonsense attitude i've been receiving....
I've learnt.. I'm not taking in or tolerating any nonsense pple gave.. guess working in the day care centre trained me up on this..That's what I've always been reminding my students on..& if they reali gave me nonsense.. I m really nasty & fierce in my punishment..
everyone needs respect & not nonsense attitude.. I M OF NO EXCEPTION!! if one does not know how to give the respect to others.. don't except pple will give to you too....
good nite & a great wkend to all..
hope i will enjoy my weekend too.. cos i deserve it!!!!