Actual day photos....
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 / 12:14 PM
Finally got back our actual day (Wedding) photos.. its been 3+wks since the BIG DAY.. hmmmmm... was quite disapointed with some of the photos taken.. was hoping to see more march in photos since I do not have a video grapher..but................................ hiazs... the photographer did not really capture nice angle of the march in too &the lighting of some of the photos were super duper poor.. disapointing!!!!............. :( ... What made the whole photos worst was the fact that some of the photos taken, eyes were close (esp bao's eye) and he did not bother to check & retake. He did retake some but i guess as the photostaking coming to the end, the last few tables he did not bother to check & retake liao. hiazs.......... tink i've to show out my photoshop skill liao and do some touch up for him..wahaha.. *i shall touch up those half close eyes of bao to TOTALLY CLOSE..wahahahaha..*
oh ya, another thing i wan to complain.. that is .we made a mistake allowing the bridal studio to select the 150 photos from the whole lot of actual day photos for us to develop.(we r given 150 hardcopy free..).. they have selected quite a few duplicate photos which i dun understand for wat reason? the whole album dun seems to flow well at all.. shldnt be so lazy & push the job to them. haha.. anyway, i can develop the photos myself.. not a problem. juz wan to complain.. keke...
Some regrets on that day, I did not take many photos with my jie meis. esp the 3 i m really close with. I din take with them at all. I always wanted a photos of all my closest beasties together. its hard since they dun belong to the same grp, but my BIG DAY was a gd day doing so & I had actually forgotten about it. :( ...
I did not have a nice photo with mum too. I love her dress she wore that day..similar color to mine..I thought the photographer capture 1 photo when mum & i were possing..but DUN HAVE.. :( Its so hard to get mum to buy & wear that kind of dress she wore that day & i doubt she will wear it again.Know what, she told me she feel so uneasy *no confident* with that dress, & that makes her not daring to walk around too much. no wonder she was always siting & chatting with relatives then to follow us during photo taking. haha.. silly mum... so shy..just so like me.. no wonder pple say.. like mother like daughter..keke..
I should have taken more photos on my solemnisation part..there were no photos of me causually march in alone to the table..* sobzs*... there were no photos with those frens/ relatives who witness our solemnisation. I guess the time was abit rush. a few snap with JP, both parents & that's it.. so sad right? someone told me this.. solemnisation shld b the most impt part in the wedding. cos its the day u sign & officially become the wife / husband.. hmmmmmmmm... i do agree....
anyway, maybe i really love taking photos.. & i love to see details of the event.. that's y I feel that there should be more photos on different actions or events taking place.. photos are where they hold our memories for us. issnt it?
oh ya, will try to sort out the photos & send to you all soon ya.. its not possible to post it up online till our internet is up.. wait patiently ya.. might be ur christmas present for this year.. the best present ever.. wahhaa...