Wednesday, September 24, 2008 / 1:15 AM
another moody day.. y am i having mood swing so often nowadays?? it just nvr leave me.. the happiness & laughter in me don't last.. yet, the emo, sad, moody mood seems to stick to me forever...
I'm hoping that i'l enjoy the preparation process.. & I hope bao will enjoy too.. but with this mood of mine, i'm affecting the whole preparation mood. the more i stress hoping to get my mood lifted up, the worst my mood swing become...
I guess lately i'm really stress out.. with preparation & work.. work load seems to increase.. its nvr ending work with tight deadline.. & lately i was so disturbed & affected by one of my boss..he comes to me every now & then for things that i find it stupid..& when he want his stuff. he want it w/o delay.. that also mean u got to put down whatever work u r doing & attend to him.. 3 times a day on his stupid request is enuf to drive u crazy...esp when u r rushing for deadline..
*to be continued.. too tired to go on... *