price for the 2nd balloting exercise in commonwealth..
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 / 6:42 PM
There is a 2nd balloting exercise for commonwealth flats & the price is incredibly high...gosh! starting price is around 50K higher then the price i purchase for my flat (during the 1st balloting). that's crazy!!
And if I'm not wrong, a 2nd level unit in Commonwealth cost around $350K... for goodness sake..its a 4rm 90 sqm flat @ 2nd level only wor.. (-.-")
Guess I shld feel lucky that we got our unit in the 1st balloting..If I were to get a queue number in this balloting with this kind of price, most prob we will have give up or get the lowest level available..
Some of the Prices for the left over flats in my blk....
#02-316 = $337K(85SQM)
#04-302 = $359K
#17-302 = $384K
#36-304 = $393K
ex rite? tink during the 1st balloting..the value for the highest level unit is 340-360K.. look at the starting price nw.. *sweat!!*