I'm still far from my target!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008 / 5:18 PM
Gosh..time flies fast.Its thursday!!! One more day to the long awaited weekend. BUt but... The fast flying time kind of freak me out alot..as the time tickles & days passes, it will only mean my wedding is getting nearer & nearer..argh!!! i'm left with abt a mth plus b4 I'm out for photoshoot and I've not get anything prepared yet..Pimples are popping & scars are all over the body & face..MOSQUITO ATTACK makes it worst!!
To add on my image disaster, my flabby body did not improve for the better despite the exercise classes I've signed up. Well,I know many friends feel that I'm slim enough..but but.. u all noe gals lah..haha..they are often not satisfied with their body shape..haha..wo ye bu li wai!! i've my dream body shape for bride..haha. I'm still super far from my dream & i guess I won't be able to make it to that..guess i've got to start my diet plan..but its really hard to achieve tat plan with mum's big portion of food for dinner. haha..i'm stuffing myself with food every night in order not to waste them..& lately I don't know what has got into me..i'm always craving for chicken wings.. *its licking good..* haha
Got a great urge to call up the bridal shop to have the photoshoot postponed!..haha..i'm just totally not prepared for it..not confident at all too..well well, when will i ever be confident then? hmmmmmm...