wo de xing sheng?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 / 5:23 PM
how will friends react if i change to a stuck up, despicable person? a liu qing bu ren & self centered slut?haha..i was tinking to myself today maybe it wun be that bad afterall?
*maybe some of you have aready feel that i m what i've just mentioned above..*
keke..i starts to wonder..what will one get for being nice? NOTHING..yes..BASICALLY NOTHING except being BULLY..except for being UNFAIRLY TREATED..pple dun see the goodness in you if u r constantly nice. pple will only see tat is natural for you being that way..but when it comes to a BAD person being nice out of the blue..pple will appreciate it double or triple times on the goodness..that's life issn't it?
can i for once in my life not tink of anything & anyone?
can i for once do wat i wish to do?
not taking in consideration of hw hurtful my action will be?
Can I....I....I....I....?
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!