starting of new class tml..
Monday, March 17, 2008 / 3:23 PM
Super Mon blues + alittle mood swing today..sitting in the corner of the office having nothing to do worsen my mood..haha.. well,I'm hard to please huh?too much work, i complain..no work i complain..wahaha..well,today i just hope to do some work.. dun noe y..I must be MAD!!keke..the Account Manager that has been bugging me is on MC today..Gosh.. I hope he remember what i've highlighted to him last wk..I've told him beforehand that I will be leaving office on the dot tml when he told me there's a site to be lived on wednesday..hmmmm..today he is on MC..tml i'l be deadmeat rushing amendments for him. Hope he don't spoil my plan for tml.. Omi Omi Omi..
Itchy backside me signed up another class for tues..It is body sculpting..haha..class starts at 7pm,followed by my kickboxing at 8pm..erm..eh..if u r doubting my stamina..that is normal..haha..i myself am doubting it too..i am even tinking..will i leave halfway thru the kickboxing class.wahaha..scully i flags white flag & juz leave.. hmmmm.. hope not..
body sculpt has been a class i've been aiming ever since i saw what was learnt..its kind of toning with weights..well well..suddenly that sets mi tinking..wat if my muscle gets bigger? wahaha..Big muscle in a fat body, with a round face & 2 big ears!! gosh..looks cute issnt it? haha...
kind of excited for classes tml..yet, worried that i cant take it..heehee.. Contradicting huh? hmmmmm...