The plead that will never be heard........
Wednesday, March 5, 2008 / 6:09 PM
Were you at my bedside b4 going off to work today? were you sad, guilty on the sentence u passed to me last night?It was an unfair sentence..I din expect you could be so unfair..I guess I dun hate you for ur action..but i will not forget what u did. u made me change my impression towards you now.I know u dote on me,I know u care,I know..i realy know..but y the unfair sentence? i din start the whole episode..I thought u know me well,but what u said last nite made me feel that you can be such a stranger to me.. ur words made mi realised u could have been tolerating me so much tat all burst out together..
SUrprisingly..i wasn't really sad today..I dun noe hw i shld feel..I'm starting to feel confused & lost instead..I'm dun noe hw to face u..i dun noe hw anymore..Guess i was really utterly disapointed with u. u din even give me the chance to explain myself..Guess all i noe now is hw much i hate the beast. yes, i HATE him to the core..dun bother to come tell me hw much he care & concern about me..to me, nothing matters now..
I'm guilty for the hurt i bring..I'm glad u give mi the sentence in some ways.if that sentence was to be given to the beast instead..gues i will be self blaming myself now..haha..hilarious!! maybe i shld even thank you for waking me up with all the punches u gave.