Great workout...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 / 5:06 PM
I've survived the classes yesterday!!!
Woo Hoo... Woo Hoo.. Woo Hooooooooo...oooooooo...oooooo. haha..
I can say that I had a great workout yesterday. Really a great one.. I came out of the sports council feeling so light-hearted..I love this aftermath feeling..Thou body is aching nw, but it's a gd sign huh? It shows i've done enuf exercise? hee.. i hope so..alrite maybe afterall the 2 hrs of exercise wasn't enuf for me.. Guess what? I wipped out all the left over rice & dishes for dinner.. haha.. it was a BIG dinner for me.. it was 10pm when i was taking dinner..that goes the effort of going for those classes.. *guilty!! ..but i was real hungry.. =p*
The body sculpting class is reali a test of one's endurance..Instructor was saying for a start, he is not giving us a tough time..So ytd class can be considered light. That freaks me out alittle. haha..esp when I feel otherwise..Was trying not to over exercise myself too much ytd during the 1st class, cos I was constantly reminding myself I've another class later..better store some energy before i fell flat on the floor..Age is catching up..haha.
Overall the 1st bodysculpt lesson was fun..The instructor is pretty humourous & entertaining. All of us were laughing while exercising..Guess that makes the lesson even more enjoyable.. Shall see hw things goes as the lesson continues.. =) *keeping finger cross..* ( -_-")