Tuesday, February 26, 2008 / 5:53 PM
Some of the nice gestures that surprise me..
1. A gd old fren of mine, someone who I don't contact often, someone who I did not expect to have rem my birthday. She has got no friendster or facebook to remind her of my birthday..but surprisingly i've got her sms. Thanks so much Miss Lee.. ur sms really surprise me, yet i guess I've nvr send u a sms on ur bday..tis year I'l make sure i rem..hee.. =)
2. This morning as i was reading thru frens blog, i saw 2 of my frens blogging their wishes for my birthday.. 1 of them is fan shu..she claimed that that is my bday gift..walao..niao or wat..haha..she gave mi quite a long blog for it..alrite alrite.. i gues i've got to apreciate ur effort to blog it specially for me & thanks for grouping mi as 1 of the veri impt person u mit in ur life..but but then again u gota be grateful I can tolerate ur nonsense ah..wahaha..not mani pple have so much patience like me.. haha.. anyway, thanks..tats really sweet of you.. =)
another blog was from a fren whom i've always wanted to find out hw he has been.. happen to find his blog a mth plus ago..was pretty happy getting to his blog & esp so when i learnt that he's doing fine..thanks Zhizhong, for wishing me happy birthday in ur blog.
Thanks to the 2 of u.it might seems nothing to others but not to me..Thanks for the thought & effort..& i'm always happy to see my name appearing..wahaha.. i m zi lian de lor.. hee..
3. 25/02/2008
Fan shu jio me out for dinner..Bought me to a wonderful place. Love it so much..the ambience & scenary is awesome..A romantic place too but gues i was with the wrong companion..she got her TUT with her whilst all i've got was the 2 lamps on the table..wahaha..anyway, thanks so much to both..that was really a great place..I LOVE IT so so much...thanks for the dinner, the craps, those stupid poses for photography, the chance for being photographer (i tink i've done a great job!!),the birthday ice cream deserts etc...& sorry TUT for the FINE.. *din expect the WHITE ANGEL to find tat ULU place!!! *.. so sorry...
Photos wil be loaded later.. =)