yaya!! i'm happy working here.. (-.-)
Friday, January 11, 2008 / 5:42 PM
OKi,I'm done with the catch up..
not anything great.. as usu, i left the room feeling helpless for myself.
the usu qn the boss like to ask mi.. "are you happy working here?" & tat goes the
usu lie I have to force myself to say "oh ya, i'm fine here. ...................... "
grumble more tonite if i got the chance to do so...gota pack & wait for knock off..
suddenly my mood is so affected by the talk. I m really really sick of the boss.. when can i really leave here? argh!!!...
was actually looking forward to knock off time..gg to bridal shop.. but guess gota try to get my mood up a little..
ting & guan are gg with me.. they seems more excited than me.. wahhaa...erm.. i dun forsee myself looking gd anyway.. sad rite? kaozs.. i m damn bei guan huh? haha...
WHATEvER!!!