if only i have a car.............
Saturday, January 19, 2008 / 7:50 PM
shit.. i've type a post & its gone w/o publishing..kaozs..................
I wish to meet no one today..i just wish to be alone.. i just wish to have a car to drive myself to places i've been longing to go..its been such a long time since i last visit them.. i miss airport, I miss the beach,i miss labrador's park & i miss star grazing so so much..I've yet to step into changi broadway, i've yet to find the spot at changi beach.. i want to go pick saga seed around seletar area.. u pple reading this might think i m crazy..y m i yearning for such boring places.. these are places i can find my calmness, peace.. places i can de-stress myself.. do u believe, i'm having monday blues now? the moment i open my eyes tis aftrnoon, i blame myself for wasting half of my sat slping away.. but i m just so tired.. i wanted to choose to slp away my sat.. yet, i m not willing to do so.. :( ...
I don't hate my job. i really don't but y the monday blue on a sat? y? y? y? maybe weekend is just too precious to me..every work day.. i look forward to the weekend, & every weekend, i appreciate it by wasting it away.. haha..
if only i have car..if only i m richer..if only life could be simpler...