Its time to learn to be independent again...
Thursday, January 17, 2008 / 5:16 PM
15/01/08
Went Suntec alone after being flew aeroplane by an idiot!! wahaha.oki oki, he claim he needed to do OT. Guess i can't blame him since its not within his control.Initially i jio him because I did not want to go alone & shop alone..haha..anyway, i was left alone at the end..I survived!! Meet christine for dinner & shop in her shop for 45minS? haha..
Bottomline : I survived shopping alone...
16/01/08
Went to temple during lunch. Suppose to meet Elieen there..at the end, she only manage to meet me after my praying & after my lunch at the hawker centre..it was the 1st time i ate alone in hawker center..haha..ytd was the hunger that brave me up eating alone. I was just too hungry. it wasn't that bad as i used to think eating alone..my table was shared by all the loners..haha.. all came without partners!!! What a coincident!!
Bottomline : i survive being alone & eating alone again..
Actually,I still remember that i was more independent in the past. i often go out alone. I don't really have to find friends for company.. I don't feel sianzs knowing that i have to go to a place by myself..I can go gym on my own..I can go airport & beach on my own..I can do lotsa things alone.. But now i realise even going to my office downstairs. I will go around jio-ing pple to go..haha.. I got to get back the independence i once have..
I've learnt ... being too independent issn't beneficial to ownself.