Happy New Year!! =)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 / 6:06 PM
Happy New year to everyone!! Hope 2008 is a better year for all of u..
I hope mine too & i guess some efforts might b needed to make it a great one..hee.. =)
Come across this sentence & suddenly left me thinking which one was i thinking at the last min of 2007
"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."
After I post out this sentence into my msn nick, there are 2 comments saying I must be the one making sure the old year leaves.. haha..
well, seriously i dun noe which one was I thinking. I just know i have kind of set my new year resolution for this year & i m gg to try my best to do it..
was looking forward for the new yr for my resolution to kick in..at the same time hoping 2007 to leave cos i've left quite a few things in 2007 that i've decided not to bring over to the new yr.. I'm a mixture of both? haha.. anyway, whichever i belong to.. i've failed one of my resolution this morning..(thats to reach office on time..wahaha..) & guess what I had left in 2007 still sticking with me now.. :(
Will try to post up my resolution soon.. =)