Follow up on Friday catch up in office...
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 / 3:22 PM
Follow up on the catch up on friday..Well, I'm too tired to grumble anymore.. just to conclude that, my work, effort & respondsibility are not appreciated at all..Feeling now are extreme disapointment..I've done my best to do my part..& I am confident enuf to say out loud "I have been respondsible in my work" I'm no longer the employee u all used to know..but I guess all are useless now..maybe the more effort u made.. the more disapointment u get..hiazs...
Maybe I'll go in & request a chat with boss..at least i get all my doubts inside me cleared.. at least i can explain to him in person what I have been doing in the company. I believe he does not know what I have been doing.. I hope i can brave myself up & go talk to him..the negative thinking in myself is slowly killing me..it only made me more depress & dragging to worki.. :(..until i brave up, guess for now I can only try my best to bring up my morale..its hard, & i m trying hard too..]
of cos, i've not given up seeking greener pastures elseware..just that luck dun seems to be on myside..hmmmmm...