1st to reach office... *smirky smile...*
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 / 11:48 AM
I'm the 1st to reach office today.. reach at 9.11am (based on my hp timing)..so happy!! was still rushing like mad..at 1st tot i will reach at 9.15am..haha.. so surprise to see that no one is in office yet (of cos the boss is in already)..
well, I'm going to aim to leave this sickening place latest by 6.15pm..Actually, coming in on time or earlier feels good, at least now when I meet frens..they don't have to wait for me (when i was late, i will work for the extra time to cover my late-ness). I can now leave on the dot or latest by 6.10.. feels so much normal now. hee..
Been trying to aim reaching at 8.45am..Guess should be good enuf to reach at 9.. Will try harder nxt time..haha.. =)
Time now is 10.58am..COunting dwn to 6.15pm..