WO ZHEN DE MEI MAI !!! :(
Monday, December 31, 2007 / 1:46 AM
2022 came out 2nd prize today & i din strike..I could have strike $250 (buying $1 ibet..)..but WO MEI MAI!! WO ZHEN DE MEI MAI!!.. *SOBZS!!*..
the heartpain part came esp when i did go to singapore pool to buy 4D today. I bought my hp number & unit number but skip tis birth date number...I have been buying hp number & birth date number..they seems to b a package for me (everytime i buy hp number i confirm will buy birth date number)..haha.. but today, telling myself " guess birth date number will not strike..I have been buying for so long, nt even permutated number came up.."
so tinking of saving the $1... i skip tat number.. SHIT!!! what has got into me?? $1 only mah.. argh!!!!...
oki..haha..its only $250 i know..but i m broke le.. $250 can do lotsa things..no matter hw small the winnings, its always a happy thing when ur number strike (a chance to write my name & IC on the paper always make me happy..)..maybe just my luck..shall try the up-coming toto.. heard frm bro, the prize is great....Omi Omi.. haha..
Dwn with slight fever & flu now..lately have been feeling unwell on & off.. guess I'm falling sick.. Wo bu yao!!!!.... bu ke yi!!!!.... I don't want to lie in bed during holidays...neither do i wan to take MC on the 2nd day of 2008.. I'm not a slacker... i wan to work.. i love working.. wahahaha...
OKi, time to slp..hope i can............. (-.-") Nites....