My present came back to me!!! wat a surprise! haha..
Monday, December 17, 2007 / 4:22 PM
Was suppose to have Secret Santa (office christams gift exchange) on friday. I was on half day leave & went off b4 the gift exchange started. So I left my beautifully wrapped present on the account servicing common table. Thought the one organising the gift exchange will have the list of pple we suppose to give our present to..So i wrote my name on my present.. Over the wkend, was excited about who had picked me and what present I will be getting(I love presents!!! haha).. So this morning, come to office with sth to look 4ward.. my PRESENT!! haha..
Guess wat?? I saw my own present on my table. DOTS DOTS DOTS!! :( .. the organiser thought that present was for me since my name was there. I guess the person who is suppose to get for me did not get anything for me.. if not, i will have 2 presents rite? hmmmm.. unless the one i m giving to picked her present out of the 2 present with the name TIffany on it..
I did not bother to go clarify nor did i give the present to the one i pick to buy. Dun like tat colleague, erm.. i admit i was bad..but who cares!! haha..actually the main reason y i did not clarify is becos i gues i was stupid enuf to write my name on my present. Din want to be luffed by colleagues..so better stay quiet..just kind of sianzs..tot when i got to office..will have a present on my table..wahaha.. there is a present.. but its MINE..haha..
Another gift exchange gg on this wed.. This time i better get a present by someone else..wahaha..
TO anyone reading this post.. Christmas cards & Presents are welcome..wahaha.. =) Hmmmm...To think about it..it has been real long time since i've received christmas cards from frens..everyday mails for me are bills & nothing else.. *sadzs!!*
Thought of sending cards for frens this yr..but i'm still slacking around..is there still time for my card to b sent across? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... haha..