Big shirt dressing to wedding dinner..
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 / 3:32 PM
argh..things just dun seems to go right for me today..ben's wedding dinner tonight!!All along I thought my white blouse fit the dinner tonite, only to realise its very big for me..nevertheless, i still wear it out. was so insecure with my dressing.. Got mum's opinion b4 going out of the hse.
Mum's comments : Not bad looking leh. Can..Very Nice *guess mum are reali kind..haha*
Tif to MUm : Blouse not very big meh?
Mum : Okie lah..This kind of blouse in fashion mah..big big one..
*erm,i was bad enuf to suan mum.."wa, u oso noe its in fashion ah..haha.. " Mum was like "Eh, i got go out one hor, dun see mi like sua gu.." luffing it off..haha..*
haha. I got 2 opinion from colleagues.
JR's comment : Give might as well dun give..haha..at the end, he told me, i noe nuts in fashion..don't ask me.. *duh!! haha*
Lee's comment : Okie mah, not bad looking..my wife also buying these kind of chlothing lately..
this is the 2nd time he suan me having similar taste with his wife..he was telling me his wife is an auntie nw.. argh!! haha.. anyway, he commented tat its oki..just that i m not used to it myself..
hiazs, guess that's the problem working in a more guy's environment.. I gues i'm really no confident with myself. :(
Went for eyebrow trimming during lunch time again hoping to look better for the dinner tonite. Guess it was a wrong choice. I come back with cuts on my eyebrow area.. Pain lor!! *sniff sniff*.. Now my eyebrow is neat & nice..but the area around it are cuts, red & swollen.. one of it got a little blood. :( wanted to look nicer, but ended looking worst..My fear now is having those cuts turning into scar..Hope not. I'm ugly enuf.. :( argh!!!