* To read history, click on the month & click on the 1st box to read that particular month entries.
Happy Reading... =)
Wishing trees!!
Holding an empty pack of cheese nachos , I wish that I have supplies of tibits always..*grin*..
it cost $5 to buy that dangling stuf to throw up the trees..
Bao wanted to make a wish at the Love Tree.. Hmmm, guess he is hoping to have di er chun? wahaha.. kill u ah!!.. Si gin na!!..
Nice background.. There are water lilly candles 0n the pond. Again, u can purchase it at the counter for $10 each.. The pond is beautifully decorated with candles.. shi mei de lor.. =)
Feeding the dragon..
*the teng the teng the teng* sound like the shark song? haha..
SotongS!! tat inclu me in.. *blurzs!..*
Ba xian guo hai!!
Trying to pose like the fish.. 99.9% look alike? heehee..
Fishy fishy.. The background is nice.. issnt it? wahaha.. oki oki, the boi is erm.. eh.. oki.. neh mind.. no comments.. haha....
This is 1 of my favourite photo taken on that night..see the fireworks in the sky? i finally manage to have a photo of fireworks & myself.. juz too bad the fireworks is abit far & small..but better then nothing..bao had a hard time taking the photo for me..
Thanks.. *a pat on ur shoulder, xing ku ni le...*
Oki, bao was pissed with the way I took his.. haha..he was telling me off for being no standard, for taking such a lousy photo.. argh! sorry lah, dun mean to.. i really dun..gues i shld go take up photography course..Really sorry.. erm.. but theres stil fireworks in the sky above u.. better den nothing? *guilty look..*
Oh.. tink this photo abit too small..know what I am holding? Its saga seed (love seed)..so surprise to see it on the floor.There are saga seed trees in Chinese garden..It has been a long time since i pick saga seed..Suddenly remind me of days when I was working in seletar camp. I picked Saga seeds on the way in & out of the camp..There are so many on the side of the road..haha..anyone interested to pick? I want to go pick somemore.. they are beautiful.. =)
This penguin area is nice..hee.. See the shape of the penguin..tink my figure is becoming like them.. Soon I might just be able to blend in..wahaha...
See the star fishes on the floor.. chiozzs!..
Manage to play with lantern..Thought I din get the chance to play with it this year.. So happy..When I was young, mum scare I'l burnt the lantern..So often got me those kind of battery operated one.I'm so deprived from paper lantern thus thou old enuf to b a mother.I love to play with paper lantern..
*wave* Can see me behind the tortise/turtle? Long Wang & lao Wang....
I guess the whole canival I love this part the most. The bridge decorated with dophines..Just a pity our camera kind of run out of battery, din manage to take a real gd shot with me in it.. Haha..every year at the end of the whole viewing, we will climb up to the tower for the view of the whole garden.This year we skipped it. Guess just cant deny the fact that we are getting old, we are just so tired to climb up.. haha..