被牵着走过一生的失败者!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007 / 5:33 PM
I'm starting to doubt the decisions I've made thru out my entire life. It seems to me that 3/4 of it were wrong..I'm just a total failure. a total loser..
I do wat pple said was the best, I consider the feelings of others to minismise the hurt i can bring..i've tried, tried wateva i can.. but its impossible to please everyone..in the end, i realise i upset everyone..
Who have ever give a thought to my feeling.. afterall I'm just a puppet i guess.. I've no stand in things..I've no say..I hate myself for being wat I am..for being the follower but what can I do? DO i stil get the chance to change? my character issnt built the way i want it to,i can still change i noe..but if changing my character hurt someone else, shld I do so? I hate the way i was being brought up (not al, but sm part that makes mi wat i m today) so? Can i choose the way i wan? I cant..
who will not like to choose to live their own life? Who wil not wish to live their life w/o having to consider so much? Am i just tinking too much? i missed out alot in my life. i live a life ful of regrets..I thought from today onwards, i wil try to live a fulfilling one. I thought.. wat i thought might not happen.. wat i thought is juz useless thinking. I'm juz wasting my life in being a follower..What i m looking forward to suddenly freak the hell out of me..
Just when i m picking myself up..another blow came..
Just when i tot i shld b positive..things happen..
Can someone just stand by my side & tel me, i did nothing wrong..I always thought there is no wrong or right in many things, just hw u see it, hw u accept it..suddenly this strong thinking of mine is fading away..
I m wrong.. I m wrong from the start..
It's nobody's fault except MINE..