Eating has been an enjoyment for me lately.If only I don't have to worry about my figure & weight I guess I will have been happier..haha..
Have been feeling hungry easily or can I say "NOT FULL" feeling is there all the time? haha..like today, I had a big packet of vegetarian bee Hoon in the morning..normally the bee hoon can last me till 2-3pm..even after i went gym. today around 11am, I'm feeling hungry, went lunch ard 1pm..Had Yi Mian Tang & a cup of kopi(I finished the Yi Mian & drank half bowl of soup!!).Then came a briefing 30mins after i back in office. Theres a pack of biscult on the table where we had our discussion..I'm staring at the biscults,my mind was with it al the while. it was so near to me lor..I R..EEEEEEEE...N!!
REN & REN.. biscults seems like calling out for mi.. "Come & have Me..1 only wun die lah. wun b tat fattening.." Soo.. soo.. distracting..Finally I gave in..haha. I went over to take tat pack, gave 1 to shirley..wahaha. eating alone is just so guilty..wahahaha..kidding lah,i always share with her tibits oki,i'm not selfish mah..Left 1 last piece in the pack..look so miserable, wanted to finish it,cant bear to see it alone..like ke lian rite? ahahhaa..but think cannot lar hor.. later pple find mi yao gui(greedy)? haha.. tam jia(Tan[1] chi[1])? hmmmmm.. gota have some yi tai u noe.. *blush!*
Jialat! nw praying hard I lost my appetite soon. Or at least back to normal..Think tis wkend can go ecp jog,frm mac to bedok jetty..haha..eh, den after dat can go eat bbq fish, carrot cake & sotong at the food village..hmmmmmmm,long time no eat sotong..haha..any 1 interested in Sotong? eat liao blur blur.."Act Blur live longer"..haha..Bao's TagLine.. *wink wink..*
Posted on 15/08/08 12.47am..
Yummmy.... =)
see see..which is more interesting? The biscults right? That's normal human reaction to be distracted by it then to b interested with the Greeny Brief.. wahaha..hmmm,afteral i wasnt reali greedy.. They shld have made the brief more interesting.. hiazs.. =Þ
Reports of my foood intake today..
- Big pack of bee hoon again!!
- since 10.30am til 12.30am..
i've been pinching on the snack JR bought frm phillipines..Dried Mango.. Argh! i can feel my stomach bursting.. Really full nw.. Guess I've eaten around 2 packs..& i was telling JR i gg to steal 1 pack & ate it quietly at my corner..haha.. upon seeing tat msg.. he took 1 pack dump into my drawer..save my trouble to steal it.. I nvr bother to return it.. *Happy Grin.. haha..*
Lunch time soon.. Jia........a.........lat!