Fretting over Interview result yet still having doubts on my decision.. Lost!...
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 / 4:52 PM
Went for an interview on 02/08/08..Result of the interview is not out yet..
(-.-')..have been feeling uneasy or can i say gan jiong? hiazs..Not sure wat kind of result i hope to receive..
The feeling of the wait is exactly the same when i 1st submitted the application letter.Submitted it online & wasn't sure how long it will take for them to get back to me for interview.Everyday was just waiting & bugging xiu & linda on how long will i get the application result.I've waited to a point of time I had kind of give up.Then the letter for interview came. haha. tats y alot of times pple say, when u do not wait for things, it come. haha..
I was shortlisted for interview..woo hoo,i was on the phone with xiao bai when i opened the letter.Cut her conversation & told her the gd news..seriously seeing that i was shortlisted. I was reali happy. Mayb i wasn't expecting to be shortlisted.
Thou happy, I was feeling tense & stress.As the interview day gets nearer, my stress level gets higher..haha. come to think of it,i was pretty useless..I don't know what has got into me. It was just an interview, i went for so many but gues this was the worst one i had or felt. Mayb cos its a career i have been hoping to try, yet its oso one that I have total no confident with my capability (+ my past interviews were al IT related. This is juz so different.) Thus when I had the chance for interview. I wanted to do the best. The more i hoped to do the best, the worse i performed!. *sobzs* My mind was in a complete blank when i enter the interview room. Qns asked were what I had prepared for the past few days. Searching the answer franticaly in my mind, recalling what xiu, linda & karen had told me. But nothing came out. hiazs..For most qns, i took a damn long time to think & answer. Left the room feeling totally dishearted & disappointed with myself.
Again, after the interview, its waiting time again..Today is the 27th day, no news yet. Last week, i realised my motivation to get home asap is to check if I've got the letter. This week, i'm more to give up waiting again. haha. it just seems so weird to be waiting for interview result via slow mail..haha..
Anyway, i'm pretty confused. 1 part of me, hope i wil be able to pass thru the interview..another part of me doubt my decision & capability..Been thinking for the past few days, maybe I'm more suitable for desk bound job.. Like now, siting at 1 corner quietly doing my job.. not much interation with pple needed.. haha.. I don't like to talk esp when I am tired & i gets tired easily.. Hw am I going to cope with a class then? ("-.-") haha..maybe i tink too much.maybe afterall i din pull thru the interview at all.
But I know well inside me, I need to get a stable job.. An officer of mine advise me to go back ARMY.. haha.. maybe I shld sign on? will they think I'm too old for it? wahaha..
*ATTACK*.. REC Ong, what's that violet crumble doing in your pockets? u tot u having pinic ah? wahaha...