Toothache is back... when wil this tooth stop giving me problem... sobzs!
Monday, July 2, 2007 / 10:50 PM
As the title says..sigh! today mani concern, caring frens were just asking about my tooth..My ans to them was all positive.."So far no pain"..Guess I said it too earli..After lunch, after i finished my remaining chocolates..Trouble came..I've got toothache..argh!..den I've got tummy cramp too..wat can be worst? this 2 pain is enuf for me sia..
REali wish to noe, hw long tis tooth gg to give me problem..Went dentist appt on sat..Dentist finished up my root canal, had it permanetly sealed up, she told me if theres no pain after 2 weeks it wil means the tooth has recovered. If theres pain, I'l have to extract my tooth..today is only the 3rd day after the appt..& its causing me problem..I've shake the tooth..its shaky,nt veri big shake thou...but..........its worrying.. :(
Feeling so disabled..alot of things cant eat cos of the tooth..& i had problem with my left side tooth oso..the big one inside. so left wif my right side set of teeth working.eating has since been a chore..so worried tat the right side teeth will be overworked..Problem one after another..SIGH!
Going to slp le..hope tml will b a beta day.. nitezs folks.. =)