Surprises to start the day...........
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 / 3:13 PM
1st surprise of the day...
I was the last to come into office [for my side] today..haha..its around 9.50am..& i was the last..Was stunned when I saw my whole team areadi in.. (-.-")..Normali, i'l be the 1st or at least 3rd or 4th to be in..hee.. hmmmmm.. gg to start try coming in earli tml so that I can leave earli..
2nd surprise...
There was a 1GB thumbdrive on my table. Was told it was given by boss to everyone..Thats the stunning part..haha..To me,this co is pretty niao,dun really care much about the welfare of employees..Only taking in our contribution & not giving out..so kind of surprise to see everyone having a thumbdrive, & custom made stickers of our company logo designed by our Art Director..Sikali accepting this thumbdrive mean a bond to this co for 5 yrs..wahahaa..or maybe they are expecting us to save work home to do..haha..Uneasy feeling taking this free gift sia..
*Xiang tai duo le! *