Mon Bluess........ I'm so so BLUE....... HELP!!
Sunday, July 1, 2007 / 11:31 PM
As the day coming to the end, my mon blues gets stronger.. Sianzs! just hate the tot of gg back office tml..Jiu ming ah! Think tml gota start my own .net revision,slack somemore I'll die if project comes in..
Can I say I've a fulfilling wkend? haha.. was up super earli on sat.. up at 8am..haha..juz like any other working day,had dental appt at 9.45,so bo bian..sikali kana tua..haha.. dental recep called up, told mi if I could come at 11.30 instead cos a family had came for dental w/o making appt..& they were squeezing them in..Heng,i've not reached mrt stn..so went back surf net..Many frens were so so surprise to see me online at such earli hrs..wahhaa...
Finish dental ard 12..wa,pple start pouring into orchard..haha..To me,12+pm on a wkend, I'm still lazing in bed..realise hw much time i had actually wasted..haha..Noting much on sat,except shopping after dental den watch transformer at nite with dover gang..
Sunday comes..blues comes in as well..haha..WEnt to mit up ID for discussion..after tat Bao went for fren's wedding dinner..Mi stayed at home do laundry, Ironing, Tidy Rm.. surf net..My MSN gang all not around..haha. sianzs..bao come find mi after dinner..went for mac..Nuggets meal at 12+am..my blues was half gone after the meal..wahaha.. mayb nxt time can try 2 meals..Blues might b completely gone.. ho ho ho... Burp!